Disaronno International UK
Roles like this are few and far between. The opportunity to support an established multinational brand to continue growing and reach its full potential. The company has a clear strategy for growth and your role, as part of a wholly new, entrepreneurially spirited team, will be to assist the Finance Director in supporting the business whilst managing all aspects of reporting and budgeting.
Disaronno International UK is a newly-formed subsidiary of parent company Illva Saronno S.p.A. Alongside world-class brands Disaronno and Tia Maria, the company has also invested wisely in a Sicilian wine business, an impressive Irish whiskey business and a number of other spirits brands. With a rich and proud family history, and a presence in over 160 countries, the establishment of this wholly owned subsidiary in the UK has created this role which offers the opportunity to learn from some of the best talent in the sector and play a key part in ensuring the enduring legacy of the brands.
Reporting to the Finance Director of Disaronno International UK
Overall responsibility for all book-keeping activities, general ledger maintenance, P&L and Balance Sheet preparation, finalisation of fiscal requirements and supporting external auditors:
- Prepare monthly and annual reports and documentation.
- Prepare the annual Corporate Tax return documentation;
- Prepare the Half Year + Year End Financial Package.
- Monitor and support the local UK Team in the Request for investment process, ensuring timely approval, proper KPIs definition, control and reporting as well bookkeeping of actual costs.
- Support the Finance Director during preparation of the Budget, Revised Budget, Latest Estimate and “what if” scenarios.
- Liaise with external auditors.
- Graduate calibre.
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA preferred).
- Substantial experience in a similar role.
- FMCG industry experience ‘nice to have’.
- Knowledge of Oracle JD Edwards ERP system also ‘nice to have’.
Please respond quoting Project 10920 with a full cv, a copy of your accounting qualification & current salary via the form below.