Head, Regulatory Reporting - Group Finance
Carry out the functions relating to the operations of the Group Finance Department in the most efficient and effective manner and all other tasks delegated by management.
1. Statistical and Regulatory Reporting
- Manage and prepare financial and statistical reports for submission to regulatory bodies e.g. BNM, Bursa Malaysia, Securities Commission, Department of Statistics Malaysia and Ministry of Finance.
- Ensure that critical control information in respect of compliance to BNM statistical reporting is delivered to the Bank's Risk Compliance Office and Regulatory Compliance Office and senior management on a daily, weekly monthly basis and dealing with any queries thereon.
- Monitor, analyze and collate all information required and ensure a coordinated approach is taken and organized with the various division.
- Providing support at group level on all statistical regulatory requirements and interpretation.
2. Internal Control
- Maintain efficient internal controls at all time and recommend improvements to systems and procedures in operation.
- Reviewing existing controls and procedures and implementing changes where appropriate.
3. Staff Development
- Supervise staff effectively to maximize staff morale and contribution.
- Carry out succession planning activities as planned.
- At least 8 - 10 years of working experience in related field.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and CA, CPA or its equivalent
- Preferably Senior Managers with exposure in financial institutions statistical reporting. specializing in financial analysis and reporting, in accordance to MFRS/IFRS requirements in the financial services sectors.