VP Internal Audit - Regulatory Reporting
- Lead Audits of regulatory reporting process primarily as in-charge and in some cases as engagement supervisor.
- Identify and assess key risks and controls and develop effective test plans for engagements with limited guidance.
- Work within deadlines and manage multiple tasks.
- Exhibit appropriate judgement regarding issue notification, issues draft findings to client management, and draft final audit reports for review by the Engagement Supervisor or Senior Audit Manager.
- Demonstrate depth and breadth of knowledge and understanding of risks (operational, financial, regulatory etc.) across multiple businesses.
- Support regional manager by interacting with regional, US and APAC Internal Audit personnel to fulfil regional regulatory requests.