Commercial Finance Analyst
Leading consultancy in central Milton Keynes are on the hunt for an progressive Commercial Finance Analyst to join their team during a period of growth and expansion.
We are partnering with a market leader within consultancy. Recent market changes have presented huge challenges for the business but ultimately a massive opportunity for continued growth. They are looking for an progressive Commercial Finance Analyst to join the team and be part of this exciting growth.
Commercial Finance Analyst Responsibilities:
- Supporting the financial analysis of the business, which involves analysing large volumes of data to pull out key insights and recommendations
- Attend monthly sector Performance Review Meetings and present relevant insights and recommendations
- Own the annual forecast, which involves building strong relationships with Finance Directors and Finance Analysts
- Support the internal weekly financial reporting
- Support the monthly reporting which includes Flash Report, Risks & Opportunities, Business Review Pack, and Group Reporting
- Support the quarterly Group Business Review process
- Support the annual budgeting and quarterly re-forecasting process
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis and reporting as required
Commercial Finance Analyst Requirements:
- Be part-qualified/finalist level CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Be highly analytical and have worked in a similar role previously
- Have strong budgeting and forecasting experience
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders at all levels
- Be looking for a role and business that encourages continuous development and progression
Whats on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work for a true market leader
- On site parking
- Flexible working
- Work from home setup support