Implementation Specialist - Officer
- Summary: State Street is searching for Sr. Business Analyst / Implementation Analyst to join State Street’s technology team. Candidate will be responsible for strategic transformation, client onboarding utilizing messaging application InstructLite and MTeX all the way through to Custody and accounting applications. This team supports Business and clients to successfully analyze and convert/automate transaction volumes to State Street’s applications for client onboarding.
Successful candidates will have demonstrated work experience in:
- Understanding the business processes and business requirements as they relate to Transaction Management and the platforms that process these transactions.
- Capturing Client requirements in order to create detailed project documentation.
- Working as part of Deployment Team, including analysis, development, testing, and interacting with other teams.
- Supporting Business groups when new functionality is delivered.
- Proactively discovering issues and resolving them before business impact.
- Manage / participate the implementation of multiple client specific projects or a single large project to onboard clients / Investment Managers onto State Street’s trade processing applications
- Participate in discussions with client representatives on data requirements and workflow definition.
- Work with multiple business units as well as clients, on trade data analysis and understanding what types of products a client trades
- Define and documents the standard data requirements for various products for client data mapping to internal application (thru InstructLite / MTeX)
- Review and ensure all project deliverables meet the quality standard before distributing to key stakeholders like Business, IT within the organization
- Manage/train staff of analysts who will focus on client data mapping exercises to State Street’s data requirements for client onboarding
- Play leading role in the team mapping and translating client input file of different format (e.g. CSV, XLS, XML).
- Perform the process of designing and executing client configurations to support each unique client workflow
- Lead the review and validation of client transaction data by engaging with technology teams across the organization.
- Investigate inquiries from various State Street organizations and follows through to ensure that implementation problems and issues are addressed thereby managing / mitigating risks to State Street’s clients
- Utilize expert level of knowledge on projects to support key stakeholders within State Street as well as the clients
- Create project timeline and detailed project status reports to the deployment stakeholders and senior management, as applicable.
- Promote and advocate State Street new and modified products and services to users
- Consult on opportunities to increase quality, productivity and control. Drives revised policies, procedures and processes
- Help developing SMEs who will assist other teams during the different phases on testing for client implementations
Successful candidates MUST have:
- 4-7 years’ work experience in financial services within Custody or Accounting or Investment Management Solutions
- Working knowledge of inbound SWIFT transaction message formats
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, or Computer Science or MIS or related disciplines
- Excellent communication and analytic skills
Additional desired skills:
- Experience in the End –to – End process of client onboarding / implementation.
- Mapping of client data formats to an internal defined data format.
- Knowledge of relevant XML and SWIFT message formats.
Keywords: Onboarding, Analysis, Implementation, testing, MTeX, InstructLite
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.