Consultant, Compliance (Framework)
We are looking to fill a Corporate Compliance Consultant Role to develop and execute enterprise-wide compliance programs. This role will liaise with business and compliance partners in all Northern Trust locations to gather information to design and build compliance programs. The role requires independent and critical thinking to take in various viewpoints and make decisions on how to best execute global compliance programs.
- Develop and execute a Legal Entity Identifier Compliance Program
- Confirm the existence and accuracy of various types of legal entities and track and renew various licenses
- Partake in a global project to set up a legal entity maintenance software
- Develop and maintain various corporate lists, such as lists of regulators, lists of wealth management offices, representative offices, and more.
- Develop and execute a program as new entities are formed to gather information about the licensing and registration required for each entity
- Assist and develop an inventory for Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
- Assist as necessary the Corporate Compliance Framework Team with the execution of other compliance programs
- Three to five years of compliance/risk management/regulatory experience preferred—specifically looking for a candidate that has a basic understanding of compliance programs and has participated in the successful execution of them. Experience executing global compliance programs a plus.
- Experience building compliance programs from scratch is a plus.
- Subject matter experience is a plus but not necessary.
- Must be comfortable presenting to groups and asking for approval of various types of projects/documents/tasks
- Competent writing skills and the ability to clearly communicate with various types of audiences.
- Task and time management is critical to success in this role.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel is required, extensive knowledge of Excel is a plus
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.