Manager, Decision Support
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
This team will role be responsible for driving the Group Support Services Finance (GSSF) transformation agenda to deliver significant productivity benefits and value, in alignment with the overall FS Transformation agenda.
This will include identifying and delivering on opportunities to drive a productivity and insights culture across GSSF including: centralising ownership of common finance processes, outputs and analysis and leveraging technology/data for automaton and insights.
In addition the team will work with Group and BU Finance teams, to co-ordinate common deliverables across GSSF as well as act in a Decision Support capacity for the General Manager, GSSF.
Do work that matters:
- Drive a strategic transformational focus on the use of the resources available in both in the team and in other parts of Financial Services, that is doing the right activity in the right place and ensure the Centre of Excellence is utilised to the full extent possible.
- Proactively work with the wider GSSF team, to embed a productivity and innovation culture, and identify and deliver on opportunities for business and process improvements e.g. standardized reporting.
- Conduct analysis and provide insights on common expense areas across Support Units e.g. IT costs
- Managing deliverables and stakeholders and ensuring the team always delivers quality information, on time.
- Review business cases to understand proposed investments and allocation of resources.
- Help drive team goals and priorities including a strong and vibrant team culture.
We’re interested in hearing from people who
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Successful experience in the execution of transformation strategies via project and change management disciplines, harvesting cost savings whilst improving capability & culture
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously
- High degree of commercial and financial acumen
- Technical Skills, advanced MS Excel, experience in software packages, Oracle Hyperion, Tableau Essbase, Alteryx, SQL Server
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 30/10/2020
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.