FINANCE & ACCOUNTING STAFF
We are currently seeing finance & accounting staff to join our Company.
Your main responsibilities include:
- payment voucher preparation which includes documents completion and correctness checking and taxes application to each billing,
- Prepare and control AR-AP aging
- Cooperate with production team and Project Manager in performing regular project cost control including its analysis such as budget variances, material purchase and usage control, obstacle in project.
- Prepare tax recapitulation
- PO controls e.g. follow-up open PO, advance maintenance
- Perform general bookkeeping, conduct month-end and year-end closing, organize and maintaining financial records
- Analyzing, evaluating, reconcile financial data and keep all information confidential and secure with regular database backups.
- Complies with legal requirements
- Suggest ways to reduce costs, improve operating efficiency
- Presenting data to management
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Awareness of accounting and tax regulations
- Good administration skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactive, dare to speak up ideas
- To Develop and maintain relationships to vendors, tax authority, colleagues etc
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Good communication skill and competency to raise warning in respect of business and financial risk
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent work experience
- Up to 3 years experiences in related job scope, fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
- Willing to work at MM2100 industrial estate