Consulting-Financial Services, Business Transformation-Senior Manager/Director
As part of the newly formed Business Transformation competency EY is looking to expand its market presence within the Financial services domain primarily to help Banks, Insure cos, asset management and non-traditional FS players as they align their businesses to the new market realities and in remaining relevant for the time to come. This will require a combination of skills focused on driving broad front to back transformations with the client / consumer at the front and center of this. This marks a shift from the traditional approach to transformation which is inward driven. We are hence looking for highly talented experienced professionals who has led end to end transformations that have helped banks/insure cos redesign service delivery models, products, client journeys, middle/back office etc.
Your key responsibilities
- Work closely with the Service Leader (Partner) in helping grow the competency, identify and execute the go-to-market approach and client coverage.
- Lead and manage large scale cross functional projects and operational transformations within the Banking and Capital market sector
- Analyze and provide recommendation to client personnel on strategic initiatives and transformations
- Monitor and supervise the team of transformation specialists working across a range of FS clients
- Drive business development on select banking clients and helping build and grow the pipeline
- Collaborate with other competencies to identify cross team offerings like Finance Transformation, Risk transformation, Digital etc.
Skills and attributes for success
- Ability to positively engage across service lines and connect with multiple stakeholders, leveraging the global EY network
- Previous client facing experience at a top-tier financial institution highly desirable
To qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in business or technology disciplines
- 12+ years of relevant experience
- Deep Banking industry knowledge across 2-3 functional areas
- Should have the ability to take a pan-organizational and strategic view
- Experience in business development activities, ideally for a Global Priority account, and demonstrable skills as well as relationships in the area
- Strong understanding of leading and managing pursuit and proposal processes, with full lifecycle hands-on experience of running complex and strategic pursuits involving multiple service lines and jurisdictions
- Fluency in English, with proficient verbal and written presentation skills
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A can-do spirit with intellectual curiosity and passionate to make a genuine difference while embedding meaningful, measurable change for clients
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills, appropriate for senior executive level clients
- Proven program and project management experience with ability to lead and mobilize cross-functional teams. Preference towards candidates with a track record in the provision of high-impact and -complexity programs
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.