Tax Internship 2020-2021
NEXIA STT, established since 2004, is member firm of NEXIA International - "TOP 9" among the world’s largest auditing and advisory firms, with more than 32,000 staff, 710 offices in over 122 countries worldwide. Through over 16 years of strong development, and with offices in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Hai Phong City, Nexia STT has become one of the leading firms in the fields of auditing, accounting, tax and business advisory in providing high quality and competitive services in the countries and region. According to the report of the Ministry of Finance, Nexia STT is ranked among “TOP 10” Auditing Firms achieving highest revenue in providing accounting and tax advisory services in Vietnam.
NEXIA STT is an ACCA’s Approved Employer . Joining Nexia STT, you’ll have a great opportunity to be supported in studying and become a member of professional networks.
Candidates need to perform the following tasks:
- Complete field work for tax assignment as allocated by the senior;
- Conduct the work to comply with Firm standards; inform senior of the problems on a timely basis;
- Apply an efficient and disciplined approach to meet the time budgets and deadlines established for the assignment;
- Ensure that working papers are complete and ready for senior review;
- Follow office policies and procedures; participate actively in staff training and staff meetings;
- In the office, displaying commitment to the Firm and its objectives, teamwork, loyalty, diligence, enthusiasm, adherence to firm policies and professional conduct.
Candidates need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Senior students or fresh graduates with majors of law, accounting, finance, commerce, foreign trade (seeking a career opportunity in a professional working environment)
- Goal and deadline orientated;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese.
- Hard working, responsible and willing to learn;
- Team working spirit.
Job location: Hanoi
Period of internship: From December 2020 to March 2021
Number of recruited candidates: 4 - 5 trainees