Payroll Implementation Lead - FTC
An opportunity to join the Public Sector and Government sector in a Payroll Implementation Lead - FTC role to join an end to end process in a collaborative work environment. Located in Huntingdon they are an easy commute to anyone located locally or in the surrounding area.
This is a well established client that is looking to bring in experienced candidate to implement a new integrated system between Payroll and HR in line for the Tax year. A well recognised name in the local market, there is an established culture within the team that is integral to everything they do as a business. he objective of this position is to aid the team in providing an efficient process and service with effective issue resolution leading to an excellent customer service. In easily commutable location in Huntingdon with parking on site, this is a role suitable for anyone living locally or in the surrounding regions of Cambridge and Peterborough.
The key responsibilities of the Payroll Implementation Lead - FTC role are:
- Act as subject matter expert for Payroll & HR issues
- Liaise with managers and support teams to identify current practices and procedures and lead focus groups in order to manage a process change and single-process methodology
- Development of framework systems in line with agreed scope
- Identifying opportunities for improvements to streamline manual HR and Payroll processes
- Ensuring the accuracy of the data extracted from the legacy Payroll system
- Support the testing, implementation of changes, including a phased roll out
- Delivery of the system supports infrastructure
- Effective communication with external stakeholders
- Research and resolve employee pay and time issue
- Working collaboratively with HR to ensure all starters, leavers and similar processes are executed correctly
- Supporting payroll transactions with appropriate levels of approvals
- Support Payroll Lead and wider HR Services team with special projects as directed
- Ensuring compliance with GDPR provisions
- Conduct ad hoc analyses as applicable.
- Provide support for critical HR initiatives as needed
The successful candidate for the Payroll Implementation Lead - FTC will:
- Be immediately available or have a similarly short notice period
- Have previous experience of Payroll and HR in a similar role
- Previous experience of implementing Payroll and HR systems in a phased roll out
- Be well versed on statutory payments (SSP, SMP, SPP)and other UK Legislation
- Be well organised and detail meticulous in nature
- Superb IT skills with proficiency in Excel and other softwares (CiPHR preferred)
- Experience of delivering on SLA's and working with third party providers
- Ability to communicate successfully with other responsible parties
- Deliver excellent customer service and communicate effectively across departments
- Have understanding of common HR and service centre technologies
An easily commutable location in central Cambridge working for a name brand in a progressive customer focused team.