Qualification: Must have Costing experience working with Microsoft AX Dynamics
- Managing books of accounts including month/year end closing procedures and preparing financial statements as per IFRS applicable in KSA and arranging completion of audit of financial statements and or any other audit needed as per local Saudi Arabia requirements for company.
- Supervision and control of reporting accounts executives for accurate accounting, costing, payroll, fixed assets etc., vouchers documentation filling, reconciliation, and completion of work on time etc.
- Annual budget preparation and providing periodic analysis of actual results variance with budgets to management.
- Monitoring compliance with VAT and other applicable taxes (i.e. Zakat, Income Tax, Withholding Tax etc.) and ensuring error free and timely filling of returns and other needed information.
- Providing MIS to management as per internal company policies and standards as and when required, development of new MIS for improved internal controls, help in maintenance /development/implementation of ERP of existing functions and or developing/implementing new modules and or features and periodic ERP integrity reconciliations.
- Coordination with other functional department for business operations i.e. purchase, sales, stores, HR, production etc.
- Arranging bank documents i.e. payment documents, LCs, LGs, CAD and or any other documents needed for business operation of company.
- Cash flow planning, control and reporting of month cash flow plans, daily fund position reports Cost control Any other work needed to manage finance department and or for decision/management support to top management.
- Configurations to ensure delivered Experience and Education: 5 to 10 years post qualification working experience, working exposure in manufacturing company in Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP tally environment will be an added advantage.