Fund Accounting Internship - 6 months #156742
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- Be in charge of the efficient production and delivery of daily-weekly-monthly Net Asset Valuations;
- Complete accurately daily, weekly and monthly reconciliations;
- Maintain accurate accounting records for a number of funds;
- Ensure timeliness of client service in accordance with agreed deadline;
- Coordinate and prioritize own workload in order to meet agreed deadlines;
- Validate all data in the fund;
- Provide cover for colleagues/provide assistance when required.
- University degree in accounting, finance or equivalent (achieved on ongoing);
- No minimum experience in a similar position required;
- Good knowledge of investment funds and main financial products;
- Proficient in English (written and oral); French or German would be considered as an advantage;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to follow instructions, set priorities and respect deadlines;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure, while maintaining close attention to detail;
- Constant focus on quality and client service;
- Excellent teammate.
Are you a highly motivated person and do you enjoy learning on the job?
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.