Junior Consultant in Forensic & Integrity Services (m/f) as of September 2021
Junior Consultant in Forensic & Integrity Service (m/f)
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of FIS department!
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2026 a reality.
- In line with our corporate culture, we support you in developing your potential by focusing on topics of diversity, opportunity equality, life balance, further training and internationality
- Gain experience - we want you to experience more at EY and for you to gain new insights within one of the leading audit and consulting companies.
- Foster your development - You will explore our exciting working environment, receive individual mentoring and benefit from getting to know the broad spectrum of our clients.
- Building a Network - make valuable contacts for your further career and get to know colleagues with different skills, educational and geographical backgrounds. You will discover: The ways of working and thinking in a global company are diverse!
About the job
You will focus on assistance and investigations in Ethics & Integrity Services, ABCA (Anti-Bribery and Corruption), OFAC (Office of Foreign Asset Control) and Transaction Forensic Services.
Within our Forensic & Integrity Services (FIS), you will help our clients manage their risks, investigate alleged misconduct and measure the implications of disputes
You will support on investigations fraud, bribery, corruption and assist in technology-assisted documents reviews
In a team, you will perform investigative research to support forensic investigations, due diligence and compliancereviews
You will support in the design and implementation of compliance and anti-fraud management services
To perform, you will assist in the development and implementation of guidelines and codes as well as anti-fraud and compliance communication strategies
- Strong organisation, analytical, and prioritization skills
- Critical mindset and very good attention to detail
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality and ability to handle sensitive information with discretion
- Flexibility, multi-tasking and team-player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To build up solid technical skills, you will receive internal and external trainings with during your first months at EY Luxembourg.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Master’s degree with specialisation in Finance, Economics, Accounting or equivalent
- Fluency in English, any additional language is highly appreciated
Ideally, you’ll also have
- First experience within in the fields of audit/compliance/risk management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
In our recruitment process, you will be contacted first for an initial phone call to get to you know a bit more and discuss salary and packages. Then you will be invited for some interviews either in our office or via Skype. Eventually you will be informed of our decision.
If what you read inspires you, then do not hesitate to click on the apply button or contact Mary Masclaux and we’d love to hear more from you because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Make your mark. Join us in building a better working world!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.