Junior Internal Auditor (m/f) as of September 2021
Junior Internal Auditor (m/f) Wanted!
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of our Extended Assurance department!
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2026 a reality.
- In line with our corporate culture, we support you in developing your potential by focusing on topics of diversity, opportunity equality, life balance, further training and internationality
- Gain experience - we want you to experience more at EY and for you to gain new insights within one of the leading audit and consulting companies.
- Foster your development - You will explore our exciting working environment, receive individual mentoring and benefit from getting to know the broad spectrum of our clients.
- Building a Network - make valuable contacts for your further career and get to know colleagues with different skills, educational and geographical backgrounds. You will discover: The ways of working and thinking in a global company are diverse!
About the job
Organizations are increasingly relying on us with Internal Audit to provide them with insights into diverse and emerging risks. EY believes in technology-enabled IA transformation with equal focus on people, process and purpose to balance risk, cost and value. In the context of the increasing regulatory pressure, our role is key in developing and maintaining a well-proportioned and efficient IA function for our clients: banking institutions, insurance companies, asset managers and professionals of the financial sector.
Our Internal Audit services assist our clients with:
- IA Cosource and Outsource: we help companies create and deliver on their IA plan
- IA Diagnostic: we help companies assess their IA function performance objectively
- Setup of IA function and audit committees: we help companies build a strong IA function from start to finish
- IA Transformation: IA transformation services leverage a digital and purpose-driven approach to help companies develop a refreshed strategy, mandate and road map to their future-state vision
- You will work in a high-performing and inclusive environment that offers you great opportunities to develop an interesting and fulfilling career, wherever you are in the world. You will work in multi-disciplinary teams to handle complex issues and resolve challenges for leading companies.
- You will assist in identification of internal control gaps and deficiencies as well as improvement opportunities. by assisting in the development of recommendations.
- You will perform diverse tasks for our internal audit clients within a dynamic team and for a diverse portfolio of clients. Every day will be different.
- You will learn and develop your technical and soft skills on the job, but also through dedicated trainings.
- You will be given responsibilities as you develop as well as the opportunity to coach trainees.
- ou will have the opportunity to be in contact with our clients’ management teams early on.
- You will acquire a strong understanding of client business, environment and risks and will receive an extensive professional training and coaching in order to build up solid technical skills.
- Proactive and team-player, you demonstrate a curious mind and display sharp analytical skills
- Strong organization skills, you are rigorous and show prioritization skills
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
You will acquire a strong understanding of client risks, controls and areas of operational improvement and will receive an extensive professional training and coaching in order to build up solid technical skills
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Master’s degree with specialisation in Finance, Economics, Accounting, IT or equivalent
- Fluency in English, French and/or German
Ideally, you’ll also have
- First experience within the financial industry or internal audit or consultancy or financial audit
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
In our recruitment process, you will be contacted first for an initial phone call to get to you know a bit more and discuss salary and packages. Then you will be invited for some interviews either in our office or via Skype. Eventually you will be informed of our decision.
If what you read inspires you, then do not hesitate to click on the apply button or contact Mary Masclaux and we’d love to hear more from you because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Make your mark.
Join us in building a better working world!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.