Financial System Analyst
The Financial System Analyst is part of the Global Financial Systems Team responsible for Oracle Hyperion Financial Management and Essbase. This role supports end users globally, providing system and process issue resolution and ad hoc training to maximize operational efficiency within the function. Proactively identifies, analyzes, and recommends system and business process improvements. Collaborates with IT Production Support Team to drive timely completion of minor bug fixes and enhancements. Collaborates with Global Financial Systems team in support of business initiatives or major issues requiring system design and process changes via a project plan. The role will have strong dotted line to Financial Systems Manager sitting in US.
- Assist in the development, support, and maintenance of Zebra's global Financial Planning & Forecasting tool (Oracle's Hyperion Planning/Essbase)
- Support ongoing financial processes such as annual budgeting, forecasting, monthly closing, and analysis reporting
- Maintain the Planning and Reporting System including but not limited to data loads, security, and system testing; provide user support including issue/bug resolution
- Participate in the implementation of approved systems related projects and process improvements for assigned functional area
- Create and execute test scripts for system implementations, upgrades, bug fixes, patches and enhancement projects as required
- Develop and maintain end user training documents; deliver end user training in accordance with project plans
- University degree in Business/Finance/Accounting or related field; experience in supporting a financial system a plus
- Requires 2-5 years of finance or business operational experience; basic knowledge of budgeting and forecasting needed
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to work under pressure, handle complex issues, determine root cause and suggest solutions
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken; ability to communicate complex business and technical concepts to management
- Team player and ability to work in a global environment and across multiple cultures
- 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days and 2 volunteer days paid off
- Multisport card with 75% covered by Zebra
- Training and personal development in soft skills and hard skills, access to our internal learning portal at all times and also internal career opportunities among Zebra departments (job rotation and guest programs)
- Free language courses
- Benefit plus card with cafeteria system
- Annual bonuses based on financial results
- Yearly salary increase according to individual performance
- Free beverages and fruit days (coffee, tea, milk available in our kitchenette)
- Meal contribution
- Life & Pension insurance contribution
- Company preschool (in Czech or in English)
- Discount at our partners (T-Mobile, Banks, HP, Dell, Microsoft Office)
- New modern and multifunctional workplace at Vlněna Office park in the city centre (from Q1 2021)
Is this position the right job for you? Do not hesitate to apply and become one of Zebras
Zebra is a US business that has been established for 50 years and sells innovative technology solutions within barcode and product identification. That means RFID, barcode scanners, printers, data analytics and software. We employ over 7,000 people across 100 locations in 50 countries. Our solutions are used by BMW, Amazon, DHL, Tesco’s and numerous hospitals around the world and even the NFL! Zebra in Brno was awarded as a TOP employer of the year 2018 in Jihomoravsky kraj and also ABSL Diamonds Awards 2019 for innovations.
Are you interested in joining in? Apply or see more available positions on our official website www.zebra.com.
Please, send your CV in English. We are looking forward to your application!
Zebra Technologies is committed to offering an inclusive & diverse working environment. Therefore we welcome applicants from all sections of the community.
Need help finding the right job? We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to join our Zebra Talent Pool.