RSM Ho Chi Minh City - Undergraduate Program 2020-2021
Our Undergraduate Program offers you flexible full-time study whilst working to help you gain practical experience Audit, Tax & Consulting services.
An internship at RSM is a great way to gain valuable working experience and help to advance your career path
AS AN UNDERGRADUATE, RSM OFFERS YOU:
- A friendly, sociable, and stable working environment
- Career growth and development
- Work life balance
- Expert guidance from our Partners and other Senior leaders
- Attend soft and technical skills training
- Opportunities for potential people who may join us as official staff
- A clear career paths
- Have fun!
We offer a friendly, sociable, and stable working environment that supports career development and work life balance. Our Partners and Principals are experts in their field and are easily accessible to you to guide and prepare you for the rest of your career.
You will be given the opportunity to work with a diverse group of clients from a range of different industries. You will also be encouraged to show initiative and will be expected to take responsibility for the contributions you make to our firm.
To be considered for one of our placements, you will need to demonstrate a high level of academic skill in an accounting degree and be able to demonstrate teamwork, communication, and leadership.
- Audit Interns
- Intern - Audit & Assurance Services
- Tax & Consulting Interns
- Intern - Internal Audit Services
- Intern - Accounting & Tax Services
- Intern - Transaction Advisory Services
- Intern - Licensing Advisory Services
- Intern - Payroll & Individual Tax Services
- Intern - Transfer Pricing Services
- Final year students or recent graduates with Accounting, Auditing, Finance, Business, Commerce, Banking, Law or Economic background
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Vietnamese
- Able to rise to the challenges of participating in intensive on-the-job training, managing work responsibilities and client relationships
- Self-motivated, committed, and confident
- Good command of Japanese, Korean or Chinese would be a plus
- Passed at least 1 of 3 papers of ACCA with evidence attached to the application will be EXEMPTED from CVs screening round
How to apply:
The selection process will range from 18 September - 30 October 2020
You will work alongside our people on real clients and real situations from 01 December 2020
DON'T WAIT UNTIL LAST MINUTE! Our recruitment team will screening CVs and send result to you weekly.
Opportunities will be available throughout 2020 - 2021
Keep an eye on our current opportunities.