The Accounts Assistant will be a key figure for our client in the accountancy team on a full time permanent basis
Our client a well known organisation based in Crawley are looking to recruit an accounts assistant on a full time permanent basis.
The day to day duties for the Accounts Assistant will be:
- Under supervision of Assistant Accountant reconcile payment copies to reports for inclusion in monthly Invoices, prepare summary schedule and advise US office of costs for their clients.
- Assist Assistant Accountant in preparation of monthly invoices to include updating of templates, download and analysis of time sheet information from Replicon for review by the Financial Controller (Europe), collation of pass through costs, printing and collating invoices for review by Financial Controller (Europe) prior to scanning to server and dispatch to clients
- Assist Assistant Accountant to prepare and enter journals.
- Accounts Payable - Invoices and Expenses - check for accuracy - enter into Sage. Prepare schedules of payments for Financial Controller (Europe) to approve and Assistant Accountant to enter into bank and print reports. Copy payments for recharge to Sponsors.
- Check Ad-Hoc Payments and make copies.
- End of Month Reports for Assistant Accountant
The successful candidate shall:
- Have experience in the above.
- Be able to travel to Crawley for work
- Studying towards an AAT qualification is preferred but not essential.
Salary £20000- £24,000
Plus additional benefits.