Process Manager (Product Support - Night Shift)
About Northern Trust
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today!
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email us at APAC_Talent_Acquisition_Communications@ntrs.com
Responsible for managing the day-to-day activity of a team of 7-10 individual contributors in the respective function/process area, including senior roles. Possesses the leadership and organizational skills required to prioritize assignments and provide feedback to staff. Acts as a focal point for issues concerning the process, as well as other concerns from the team and the management. Develops and maintains specific subject expertise and advises management, and relevant third parties. Conducts performance management and career development processes, staffing and disciplinary actions.
- Conducts performance management and career development processes, provides input for staffing and disciplinary actions and provides hands-on training to staff
- Develops periodic goals, organizes the work, sets short-term priorities, monitors all activities, and ensures timely and accurate completion of the work
- Carries out activities that are medium-to-large in scope, cross-functional and technically difficult
- Spearhead the development, implementation and administration of programs within functional areas
- Carries out complex activities with significant financial, client, and/or internal business impact
- Have direct interaction with committees and/or Senior Management
- Manage daily operational activities and supervise day-to-day work and to act as a mentor to other junior level employees
- Responsible for maintaining the team’s Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as per the agreed Service Level Documents (SLD).
- Able to facilitate discussions and reach decisions
- Create, maintain, and update usable MIS reports as it pertains to team delivery.
- Create, maintain and update procedural/process documents
- Build and maintain strong partnership with home location partners, and relevant stakeholders as the functions deal heavily with internal clients and external fund managers.
- Lead and manage projects necessary to the respective functions such as, but not limited to, Data cleanup, migration, service design and process structure.
- A College or University degree and 6-8 years relevant work experience is preferred.
- Related Industry qualification / or studying towards, is preferred. Background in Fund Services, Client Servicing, and/or Cash operations is highly preferred
- Leadership assertiveness and organizational skills are needed to prioritize conflicting priorities and provide feedback to staff.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Functional / Industry Knowledge is required.
- Analytical and problem solving skills are preferred
- Technical skills are required.
- Proven track record in completion of projects, service delivery, operational excellence, and people development.
- Internal candidates must meet the IJP eligibility requirements of Northern Trust
- 10PM to 7AM (Monday night to Saturday morning)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.