Senior Auditor Credit Risk #151643
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
At Credit Suisse, we’re proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our Auditors build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank’s leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to inspire positive change. Reflecting the Bank’s entrepreneurial spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating; we are recognized as leading the industry in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class.
Are you looking for a unique platform to maximize your potential in a successful diverse and inclusive team? Do you want to feed your curiosity? To complete our audit team in Zurich we are seeking to recruit a Senior Auditor Credit Risk.
Join us and you will:
- learn state of the art audit methodologies and contribute during audit planning, field work and presentation of findings to senior management, in close collaboration with the Audit Manager
- have the opportunity to demonstrate your leadership by supervising, monitoring and executing audits mainly in the area of Credit Risk
- Management for our Private Banking business, to ensure efficient and high quality delivery against agreed timeframes
- enhance your understanding of the Bank’s risk control framework by working on a wide range of different global and local risk related audits across the Bank
- have the opportunity to be a trusted advisor and partner with major business and support functions across our organization
- assist in a variety of bank-wide initiatives and special projects
- benefit from significant investments in your career development via our Audit Academy
- Ideally, you hold a graduate degree and have an interest in Financial Services
- You must have at least 5 years of relevant work experience, either in an auditing function covering credit risk processes or in a credit risk control function.
- You have a good understanding of credit risk, and have collected relevant practical experience in this area, knowing how controls can mitigate this risk while being commercial
- You can contribute with your extraordinary analytical skills and precision in delivery, which when paired with an understanding of regulatory topics sets you apart
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German (French or Italian would be an asset) and can present in a simple and concise way
- You are an avid learner and a dedicated problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Your strong interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver effectively towards deadline
- You are keen to work in an inclusive environment and excel at collaborating in a global team
About the team: We are a global team that encourages diversity of thought. Our offices are located in Zurich, London, Luxembourg, Warsaw, Wroclaw, New York, Raleigh, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo and Pune. Our risk-aligned model offers strong development paths which allow our teams to focus on specific areas of interest, be coached by subject matter experts and foster dialogue with key influencers in that field.
Ms. B. Ott is looking forward to receive your application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.