Emerging Logistics, Distribution and Supply Chain business in Milton Keynes are on the lookout for a progression Management Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
We are currently partnering with an emerging Logistics, Distribution and Supply Chain on the outskirts of Milton Keynes. Continued growth during 2020 has created expansion opportunities for their site, and the chance for a progressive Management Accountant to join their team.
Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Production of monthly management accounts for your subsidiaries
- Ensure a consistent reporting\analytical approach is applied to all subsidiaries
- Collating & submission of weekly Productivity reports
- Accounting responsibility for key cost lines
- Assisting the Finance Manager in the Preparation of Budgets with detailed variance analysis
- Drive for efficiency's across the business by spotting cost trends and best working practices
- Cashflow forecasts
- Raising and effective management of all Sales Invoices
- Adhere to group reporting deadlines
- Daily and weekly sales reporting
Management Accountant Requirements:
- Part Qualified CIMA/ ACA/ ACCA accountant
- Experience of management accounting essential
- Be confident working in a fast-paced and busy environment
- Ideally have experience in an FMCG/Manufacturing industry
- Good communication skills both written and verbal required
- Strong analytical skills required in order to investigate, understand and explain variances and overall international business performance.
Whats on offer?
- Flexible working options
- On site parking
- Generous pension scheme
- Study support options