Assistant Manager and Client accountant
We are an accounting CA firm based out of Bangalore. With our continuous growth regime, we are expanding our team. We are hiring for the following positions:
- Assistant Manager- 1 position
- Client accountant- 2 positions (entry level)
The selected candidates will be responsible for the following:
1. Assistant Manager:
The ideal candidate will need to have atleast 1-2 yrs of experience in accounting and bookkeeping (experience in QBO is preferred). The person will need to manage a portfolio of US clients, day to day workflow and team management, deliverables and review of team work on assigned projects.
- Ensure business transactions are recorded in accordance with accounting principles
- Work closely with team members to assist with month-end close process including accounts finalization within strict deadlines.
- Review day to day bookkeeping work by junior team members
- Responsible for client coordination and managing relationship
- Managing a team of 4 people.
2. Client accountant:
ACCA pursuing/ qualified candidates (fresher or upto 1 yrs experience).The candidate needs to good communication skills, basic understanding on accounting concepts, dedicated, responsible and willing to take ownership to make sure work quality is of high standard and timelines are respected. We will provide training and coaching on different accounting tools.