Payroll Team Leader
- 1 Year Fixed Term Contract
- Based in Melbourne
- Upto $110K + Super
Our client is is a regulatory Government body, they are situated in the Eastern Suburbs and are seeking to engage an experience payroll team leader to build, lead and develop the payroll team for a 1 year fixed term contract.
About new role
You will be managing a team of 5 to 6 and reporting directly to the HR Manager.
Coordinate and oversee all processes related to payroll
Ensure compliance with internal and external policy and regulatory requirements are maintained
Provide leadership, coaching and assistance to support team to work efficiently
Coordinate and monitor the timely and accurate execution of fortnightly payruns
Provide advice and support to team in relation to payroll related legislation and policies
Support team with superannuation payments and queries, EBA/Award interpretations and taxation
About you to succeed
The successful candidate will have previous experience in payroll team leading in running full function payruns.
Additional attributes and skills required to be successful in this role include.
Demonstrated a minimum of 3 to 4 years leadership and management in a payroll capacity
- Working knowledge and experience using large ERP system highly preferred
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and ensure the timely outcome of deliverables within a set time frame
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, confident to converse with internal and external stakeholders across all levels
- Effectively manage multiple priorities whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail and integrity
- Comply with policies, procedures and instructions and maintain high level of professionalism
Please click on the APPLY button to submit your application or Call Abby Chatterjee at 03 9623 6542 for a confidential chat.