Commercial Finance Manager
Reporting into the Head of Commercial Finance, this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to become a key member of a Commercial Finance team, and be actively involved in the development of a fast-paced, PE-backed business.
My client are a fast-moving PE-backed business, with clear strategies to improve and drive the business forward. They work with a broad range of Corporate and Public Sector clients to provide a bespoke service to their clients.
As Commercial Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Business partnering to Sales team, and providing support to deliver Sales & Margin targets
- Management of one direct report - Commercial Finance Analyst
- Lead for analysis, reporting and reviewing profitability of each product
- Reporting performance and forecasts and providing clear and accurate reporting
- Delivering forecasts and budgets and providing insight and analysis of sales pipeline
- Identifying opportunities to improve action across all functions
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Strong business partnering experience
- Good understanding of finance systems and processes
- Strong Commercial acumen
- Strong analysis skills - able to identify opportunities for improvement and communicate to non-finance stakeholders
- Confidence to question and challenge to drive change
- High attention to detail
In return, the client is offering a competitive salary, plus wider benefits package.