Joining the close-knit finance team as a Management Accountant. ensuring all deadlines are met effectively.
A market leader in the FMCG and Manufacturing industry, our client are on the hunt for a bright and experienced Management Accountant to join their close-knit team as they expand. Whilst they have several sites nationwide, these offices are based in Bedford and easily accessible to those driving or using public transport. This role is ideal for a finalist or someone with solid experience in Accounting looking for a new challenge in their career.
Key responsibilities for the Management Accountant include:
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Producing month-end and year end reports
- Analysis of P&L
- Variance Analysis
- Processing Journals
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Working closely alongside the Financial Controller and reporting into the FD
- Any ad-hoc duties that may be required
The successful candidate for the Management Accountant in Bedford will:
- Be Part-Qualified near finalist level (ACCA/CIMA)
- Have solid experience in Management Accounting
- Be confident working in a fast-paced and busy environment
- Ideally have experience in an FMCG/Manufacturing industry
- Have intermediate/advanced Excel skills
- Have excellent analytical skills
- Be a good team player, as well as the ability to work well individually
- Have a positive 'can-do' attitude
The successful candidate will receive an excellent opportunity working in a reputable organisation. Along with an impressive company benefits package, the successful applicant will receive a competitive salary and the relevant training.