This role will require an ambitious Management Accountant to oversee the management accounts function, its processes, and outputs. At the same time you will be implementing changes to support the department and the business.
My client is a leading company within their market who operate globally with their headquarters based in the heart of Lancashire. This business has built a huge reputation within the Manufacturing industry with their award-winning, premium products.
- Produce and oversee monthly Management Accounts and Board pack to ensure completion to a high standard.
- Communicate with interdependent departments to resolve queries and get to root cause of issues to ensure they do not occur again - focusing on the risk process.
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing workplace procedures and practices.
- Produce high quality work to assist management in making key strategic decisions.
- Continually adapt and improve management reports as agreed with the Head of Finance.
- Review variance analysis and commentary in support of the Board pack.
- Assist with the preparation of annual budgets/forecasts.
- Perform key balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensure key supplier reconciliations are kept up to date and cash flow is managed effectively.
- Part Qualified/Finalist level (ACCA or CIMA)
- Experience of Sage advantageous.
- Proficient with MS Excel.
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyse data.
The successful candidate will receive a salary up to £38k depending on experience with an excellent benefits package and detailed career development plan.