Amazing opportunity for a part qualified or finalist level Accountant with up to 7 years experience in Financial Services to join this global Bank located in the city of London.
Global bank with corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries.
- Responsibility for the monthly financial close process for theGSF Ledger, including:
- Loading data into the Head-Office consolidation system.
- Passing month-end adjustments.
- Intercompany Reconciliations.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Analytical review of P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Completion of Head-Office submissions in line with IFRS and ING Accounting Policies.
- Assist with other quarterly head-office reporting requirements.
- Liaising with Product Control / Operations to ensure completeness and accuracy of the ledger.
- Assisting with queries from, and delivery of data to, internal and external auditors.
- Assisting with Ad hoc queries and requests.
- Work with wider finance team on process improvement and project work as it arises.
- Ensure all relevant procedure and SOX documentation is kept up to date.
- Assist and provide cover for team.
- Financial Services experience is essential
- Part qualified or Finalist level (ACCA/CIMA)
- Degree educated
- Financial Accounting / Control experience
- Not a Cost Accountant / Management Accounting background
- Excellent MS Excel Skills
- circa £45,000
- study support
- full benefits package