The credit controller will be a key figure for my client in their accountancy team within the insurance sector.
Our client are a well known organisation based in Redhill, are looking to recruit a credit controller to join their team on a full time permanent bases.
The key duties for the Credit Controller shall be:
- To provide support to sales ledger team
- Actively contact debtors in a professional manner to enable debt to be fulfilled by the customer
- Collection of debt via telephone, email and letter
- Issuing monthly statements.
- Updating the sales ledger reports for your accounts
- Posting sales ledger receipts (occasionally)
- Handling and resolving customer queries
- Communication of all unresolved issues and disputes in a timely manner
The successful candidate shall:
- Be able to travel to Redhill for work
- Have strong communication skills
- Have experience in the above
Plus additional benefits