SAP FICO Manager
EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
EY’s GDS Tax Technology team’s mission is to develop, implement and integrate technology solutions that better serve our clients and engagement teams. As a member of EY’s core Tax practice, you’ll develop a deep tax technical knowledge and outstanding ERP, database, data analytics and programming skills.
GDS Tax Technology works closely with clients and professionals in the following areas: Federal Business Tax Services, Partnership Compliance, Corporate Compliance, Indirect Tax Services, Human Capital, and Internal Tax Services. GDS Tax Technology provides solution architecture, application development, testing and maintenance support to the global TAX service line both on a pro-active basis and in response to specific requests.
- Assists project teams in estimating the architecture design effort and also develop/ review/ approve architecture designs.
- Be subject matter expert to program/project teams in the plan, design, and delivery of technical solutions.
- Lead the solution design and development of Tax tools and technology solutions.
- Ability to effectively communicate with other senior leaders of IT on program strategies and plans and negotiate quality solutions
Skills and attributes for success:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Software Engineering / Information Technology / MBA / MCA.
- An overall 10-12 years’ experience Sap FICO/ S/4 Hana Project Implementation.
- Sound knowledge in Taxation – Direct and Indirect Tax
Tax integration, (Vertex, One source, Indirect Tax).
- Team handling / people management skills.
- Scrum and Project management.
- Experience and understanding of technology tools such as:
- SAP FI:
- Expertise in Basic configuration of SAP
- General Ledger Accounting, Taxation
- Account Receivable and Payable
- Good understanding and experience in Asset Accounting
- LSMW, MM-FI- SD integration
- Basic Knowledge of Workflow.
- SAP CO:
- General Controlling
- Cost Centre Accounting
- Internal Order Accounting
- Profit Centre Accounting
- Product Costing, experience with Tax Industry
- CO-PA, Report Painter.
What working at EY offers:
In EY GDS you can count on stable employment and upgrading your career. You will meet people and gain important knowledge and insights that will stay with you throughout your professional life.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.