Alpha Data Programmer/Analyst - Manager
State Street Global Exchange’s “Data-as-a-Service” platform, DataGX(SM), lets you load, enrich and aggregate investment data. Clients’ will be able to manage multi-asset class data from any service provider or data vendor for a more holistic and integrated view of their holdings. This platform reflects State Street’s years of experience servicing complex instruments for our global client base and our investments in building advanced data management technologies.
The latest innovation is an integrated Front-to-Back solution offering named Alpha SM Reporting to Development Manager in Hyderabad, India the Programmer Analyst is responsible for analysis and development of interfaces, both standard and custom.
- Provide analysis and input into designs of DataGX solutions to support a rapidly growing business on a massive scale
- Develop simple interfaces for ingesting data into the Alpha Data Platform.
- Participate in the Data work stream in the context of delivering a Front-to-back solution.
- Work closely with complementary Alpha SM platform participants including but not limited to Charles River Development (CRD), GX-Front-to-Back (F2B), and Middle Office Services.
- Qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance, or Accounting
- 8+ years of experience with 4 years ex in similar role , Exposure to the financial domain is must
- Experience in designing and implementing relational data models for a variety of data sets which include audit, time series, complex relationships, and high-volume
- Experience with ETL tools is considered a plus (informatica, pentaho etc)
- Experience and understanding of system performance and profiling techniques of complex data model for storage and consumption
- Demonstrated ability to rationalize problems and use judgment and innovation to define clear and concise solution
- Demonstrate strong collaborative experience
- Good understanding of SDLC practices
- Strong SQL skills.
- Cloud Managed Services like Azure is considered a plus
- Prior experience with State Street is considered a plus
Key Attributes include:
- Team player with professional and positive approach
- Flexible and can adapt easily to changing/evolving role requirements
- Creative, innovative and able to think outside of the box
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated & self-sufficient
- Effective communicator both written and verbal
- Brings a high level of energy with enthusiasm to generate excitement and motivate the team
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.