GCC Project Team - Director
3 days left
- Experience level
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture
This resource specification is for a Business Analyst/Project Manager (BA/PM) that would work in the Global Corporate Controllers Organization (GCC), which is responsible for the end to end delivery of programs.
The BA/PM would act as the point person between Finance, Operations, Reference Data and the technology teams during all phases of the program management life cycle:
- Initiation phase
- Requirement & analysis phase
- Design and build phase
- Testing phase
- Implementation phase
The BA/PM would be responsible for the successful completion of the following tasks:
Documentation of the current state processes, business requirements including the target state processes
Performing data quality gap analysis
Planning and executing the testing phase with all stakeholders (testing approach, test plan, cases, testing metrics)
Facilitating the transition to Business As Usual (BAU) processes to Finance
Meeting preparation with the stakeholders raising appropriate status, risks, and issues
- 5-10 years of relevant experiences as Business Analyst/Project Manager working on projects for the Finance department of an investment bank / financial services company.
- Finance/Accounting/Regulatory Experience - A good understanding of the finance function and processes of a financial service organization, examples: General Ledger, accounting/finance processes, US GAAP/IFRS, regulatory reporting.
- Experiences across a range of financial products (Fixed Income, Equity, Derivatives, Loans)
- Strong data analysis and problem solving skills are required to perform data quality gap analysis, root cause issue analysis, and data reconciliations.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent soft skills with experience working across groups
- MS Office skills
- Knowledge of Business Process Mapping tools like Visio
- Exposure to Reporting tools is a plus.
- Experience with Testing & Quality Management systems is a plus
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.