Compliance Analyst (Chinese Speaker)
Key Responsibilities (Operational)
- Responsible for assessing compliance of employee expense claims in a timely and accurate manner, against the Company’s Policies, Procedures and External regulatory requirements.
- Participate in compliance program, projects and other ad-hoc tasks assigned by supervisor/HOD.
- Clearly documents all compliance assessment (i.e assessment results) activities in concur during claim processing
- Escalates issues and recommend resolution plans in a timely manner to the RSS Line Manager and Affiliate (where required)
- Support the preparation of reports and training material on a periodic basis to address updates to the compliance monitoring process
Key Responsibilities (Continuous Improvement)
- As part of day-to-day operations work collaboratively with the team to identify opportunities to improve compliance documentations (e.g. review manuals, return reason coding etc)
- In collaboration with Reporting Line Manager make appropriate recommendation to HOD for process improvement and be part of the solution provision activities
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree or above (prefer business, law or finance related major)
- More than 2 years’ experience in compliance reviews or its equivalent and its implementation in a highly regulated environment or in audit firms
Note: Applications by individual’s with less than 2 years’ experience will be at the Associate Compliance Analyst level.
Job Required Competencies
- Strong analytical skills, be able to assess the facts with professional skepticism
- Thinks out of the box, challenges the status quo and with excellent team work
- Strong communications skills. Understanding of pharma business risks (not mandatory)
- Fluent in both written and spoken - Chinese and English.
- Proactive at work and personal development
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks efficiently
Who we are
At Roche, 91,700 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. Roche Diagnostics is committed to create a great place to work for its employees and in 2015 we have been accredited as Regional Best Employer Asia Pacific by Aon Hewitt. Individual Best Employer Awards were awarded in Singapore, Korea, China and India.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.