Manager - Corporate Finance (Valuation, M&A and Infrastructure & Projects Advisory practices)
Corporate Finance provides expertise to help clients achieve their corporate goals through acquisitions, joint ventures and strategic alliance, divestment, initial public offerings and other capital market transactions, business valuations, investment analysis, financial modeling, feasibility studies and project & financing advice.
- Candidate will have the opportunity to gain experiences in large projects in either a specific or a combination of these fields: Valuation; M&A and Strategy; Infrastructure & Projects Advisory
- Lead execution or manage corporate finance assignments in one or more of the following areas:
- Valuation for businesses, equity and debt securities, tangible and intangible assets, for merger and acquisition, litigation support, dispute resolution, financial reporting, and financial advisory;
- Feasibility studies, financial modelling and infrastructure project advisory;
- Deal origination, buy and sell advisory, and strategy advisory; and/or
- Preparation of pitch proposals.
- Team leader for assignments
- Working closely with Partner and Director on client management, practice development, and business development activities.
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree and/or professional qualification in accounting, finance, CFA, economics, engineering (and pursuing CFA, finance or accounting)
- Minimum 4 years working experience in large accounting firm or consulting firm in relevant field(s)
- Possess analytical and writing skills, problem solving, good understanding of commercial and business dynamics
- Proficient in both verbal and written English. Ability to speak and read Mandarin will be an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Self-motivated, team leader, and able to work independently
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.