Accounts Payable Clerk with Navision
Based in The City of London, my client is seeking a pro-active team member to join the Accounts Payable Clerk with Navision on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will be mainly responsible for processing of invoices, payments and other information in a timely and efficiently manner.
Based in the City of London, my client is a global solar power company that develops, constructs, owns and operates utility-scale solar and smart technology across Europe, Latin America and Africa.
Due to recent growth in globally and government's investment in renewable energy my client has grown consistently year on year. As a result they are looking to hire an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk with Navision to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with 3-5 years experience with Navision to join a a growing company.
Accounts Payable Clerk with Navision, City of London
* Maintain multiple purchase ledgers across several of our entities.
* Assisting with weekly payment runs whilst thoroughly checking that all correspondence are accounted for and supported by third party documentation.
* Matching invoices with completed purchase orders and chasing internal customers where appropriate.
* Filing posted and paid invoices
* Dealing with internal invoice queries
* Dealing with supplier queries
* Reconciling statements
* Reconciling Bank Statements
* Batch payments (Both manual and file uploads)
* Other ad-hoc work as may be requested from time to time
The successful candidate for this Accounts Payable role must have:
* An understanding of the accounting fundamentals
* 'A' level or equivalent, 1st degree (finance/accounting), AAT
* MUST HAVE MICROSOFT DYNAMICS NAVISION EXPERIENCE
* Must be comfortable with Excel, Outlook and other Microsoft packages
* Good inter-personal communication skills
* Ability to work with minimal direct supervision
- At least 3 years in a purchase ledger role
On offer to the successful Accounts Payable candidate is:
- Competitive salary
- Private dental
- Private medical
- Life assurance
- Central London location
- Accountancy studies support