Start your career as a Para Planner
Exciting opportunity for a CIMA / ACCA / CIM / Banking past finalist/ graduates to work in the UK Financial sector (office based in Sri Lanka)
The WIS Group a fast-growing group of companies in the Accountancy and Financial services industry in the UK seeks to recruit a Para planner (equivalent of a mortgage executive) to be employed in the mortgage advisory arm of the company.
WIS mortgages works with all leading UK banks, Insurers and Mortgage Brokers and provide financial advice to its clients through Financial advisors. The recruit will undergo a training period after which will be promoted as a Para Planner within a short period of times. As a Para Planner, you would be required to provide recommendations to Financial Advisors based in the UK.
This is an excellent opportunity to break into the financial services sector and work with leading international Banks and Insurers
We are looking for:
- Sharp individuals who has the ability work independently with very little supervision
- Excellent standard of English expected (Written and spoken)
- Excellent report writing skills
- Good analytical skills
- Work UK hours (2.00pm to 10.0pm in the winter and 1.30pm to 9.30pm in the summer)
What is expected from the role:
- Identify Financial requirements of the client (Example mortgage and life insurance requirement), Evaluate credit worthiness of the client by assessing their finances and Provide recommendations to Financial advisors.
- Provide reports to client with reasons for recommending financial products.
- Liaise with banks / Insurers as needed by providing documentation to back up the decisions made
- Trained by world class financial service sector trainers
- Salary between Rs.40,000-Rs.50,000 based on experience
- Performance based bonus up to 3-month salary
- Travel Allowance if applicable
- Medical Insurance
- Performance related bonus
If you are interested, please forward your CV via the form below.