Financial Controller opportunity at a Manufacturing business based in Norfolk. The role will see you manage the site finance function, ensuring proper financial governance, strategic planning, budget control and systems management. I am looking for someone from a Manufacturing/FMCG background.
Manufacturing business based in Norfolk looking for a Financial Controller.
- Manage the site finance function, ensuring proper financial governance
- Strategic planning
- Plan and implement working capital targets to improve the cash flow of the business
- Work closely with the site director in relation to the financial impact of all commercial and operational matters to ensure the maximisation of category performance
- Budget control - work with the senior management team to prepare the annual budget and weekly forecasts
- Systems management
- Business partner with key stakeholders, operational and commercial teams
- Qualified accountant
- FMCG/Manufacturing experience
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- £70,000 - £75,000
- Flexible working arrangement
- Progression opportunities