Credit Account Manager
My client is looking for an ambitious Senior Credit candidate who is looking for a new challenge and support with Business Partnering with some of their key clients. This is a stand alone role focused around account managing their key customers.
My client is a well-known and growing Tech firm who're market leading within their area of expertise. They're constantly making acquisitions and they're looking for someone with a similar approach to join them on their growth.
- Create accurate KPI's and cash figure reports to deliver to Senior Management
- Review suspended order control and ensure prompt resolution
- Ensure all changes to credit limits are processed to agreed SLA's
- Business Partnering with Key customers.
- Managed all the client's key customers e.g help with billing queries and find a solution.
- Highly motivated, with the ability to develop their client base.
- Need to be comfortable with a challenging fast paced environment
- Committed to achieving deadlines and ensuring accuracy
- Previous experience within a similar role would be useful.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary up to £35k with excellent company benefits and career progression plan.