This is a brand new opportunity with a growing practice firm in Aberdeen, a unique chance to lead and manage an audit team within this global organisation
Our client is a rapidly expanding global practice organisation with exciting times ahead.
As a Manager within the Audit department, you will manage a portfolio of audit clients situated within Aberdeen. Duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Coordinating and developing internal auditing processes.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures.
- Supervising and conducting independent audits.
- Preparing analysis for departments.
- Conducting investigations on irregularities and errors.
- Drafting recommendations on corrective measures.
- Advising executives
Your role will be a key part of developing a dedicated Audit offering within the office and will work closely with our Partners and other Audit teams across the country.
- Qualified Accountant
- Ideally currently working within practice but open to those looking to get back into practice if you've recently moved away
- Managerial experience
- Excellent communication style
Competitive basic salary of £50,000 - £58,000 basic depending upon experience, pension, potential bonus opportunity and many other attractive benefits within the package.