Audit Manager / Senior Manager - Gatwick
As part of this growing Audit team, you'll receive the support you need to reach your potential.
A growing, large accountancy and business advisory firm, providing the advice and solutions businesses need to navigate today's changing world. Gatwick office.
You'll join a friendly and diverse team whose work really matters.
Primarily, you'll be responsible for dealing with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients. You will also provide assistance to Partners in both client work and in the management of the group and, on occasions, the wider firm.
- Act as a major point of contact within the firm for the client together with the Partner.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients at senior levels, being a principal point of contact throughout the year. Develop a strong commercial understanding of the clients' businesses.
- Identify and recognise business and sales opportunities with new clients, and inform the Partner as appropriate.
- Act as an ambassador of the firm, participates in office marketing events, keeps abreast of the wide range of service the firm offers.
- Recruit, retain, develop and motivate our employees, which includes participating in graduate recruitment, ensuring job appraisal documentation is completed within deadlines and ensuring appropriate objectives and development plans are in place for counselees.
- Complete assignments within agreed budgets and timescales and identify opportunities for additional billings.
When you join, your growth is their priority. If you can demonstrate the following skills, they can help you go far.
- ACCA/ACA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Previous audit management experience gained in an accountancy practice.
- Good working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Working knowledge of financial products, firm services, issues regarding advice and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering.
- Experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audits, statutory accounts and disclosures.
Job OfferHighly competitive starting salaries and renumeration packages reviewed regularly. Benefits:
- 28 days' holiday;
- access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions;
- life assurance cover;
- and income protection insurance.
A range of voluntary benefits to suit every lifestyle. People can choose from a range of tax efficient options to design a benefit package that best suits them.