Commercial Finance Business Partner
Michael Page are exclusively recruiting for a Commercial Finance Business Partner role in a global FMCG business based in Solihull.
A globally recognised brand, my client has an established reputation for hiring and developing top talent both within finance and the wider organisation. The business has ambitions to grow and take market-share through these challenge times, demonstrating it's confidence in the brand and their future.
The business will offer career progression however any direct development could require an eventual international relocation.
The key duties for the Commercial Finance Business Partner position will include the ownership of the regular forecasting and budgeting cycles whilst ultimately challenging business decisions to improve performance. You will be a key finance contact for the Sales, Commercial and Marketing Directors within this division, tasked with understanding and challenging key business drivers.
The other duties include:
- Business positive professional relationships with the Commercial, Sales and Marketing Directors,
- Leading on the annual budget planning and regular forecasting cycles with a clear line of communication with stakeholders,
- Analysing and scrutinising business and financial performance data,
- Summarise and commentate on performance indicators to aid business decisions
This is fast paced environment to operate within and as such the Commercial Finance Business Partner will need to be able to support the stakeholders hunger and desire for information. Delivering timely and accurate insights and analysis is key to making the right decisions on customers, products or suppliers at this time.
In order to thrive, you will ideally:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA),
- Demonstrate excellent commercial acumen ideally within an FMCG environment previously,
- Have a personable and professional communication style,
- Be able to deliver within a pressurised and fast-paced environment,
- Understand the drivers and opportunities within an FMCG business
£55,000 - £65,000 + Excellent benefits