Audit Manager, Suppliers
“At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let’s discuss what this means for you”
Group Audit & Assurance (GA&A) provide independent, objective and commercial risk focused assurance to the Board Audit Committee to assist the Group in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of its stakeholders. GA&A were recognised by Ernst & Young and PwC as the leading internal audit function among Australian peers in the financial services industry.
See yourself in our team
The Suppliers audit team provides coverage over a wide range of areas with audit accountability over the majority of the Group.
The team adds value to the Group by:
- Deliver a professional and highly valued audit service to the business and Group’s Audit & Risk Committees
- Provide objective assurance on risk management to key customers (e.g. Group Executives and their leadership teams) to secure the financial wellbeing of the Bank’s customers
- Provide commercial insights to customers that makes a real difference to their business
Do work that matters
- In line with CBA Internal Audit Methodology build, review and deliver effective and efficient assurance of your audit portfolio
- Effectively support, supervise and deliver assigned scope areas of the audit from Planning, Fieldwork, Reporting, and through to audit closure including administration of key audit stage-gates in the audit electronic workflow system
- Solve problems by applying innovative thinking and actively participate in processes to capture and act on innovation ideas, which improve the way we work
- Draft issues and agree factual accuracy and ratings with the Team Leader and the stakeholders, as well support the Team Leader in preparing simple, pragmatic and easy to read audit reporting, including audit reports and issue logs
- Create and develop independent and objective relationships within GA&A, the bank and externally to enable effective knowledge sharing and collaboration
We’re interested in hearing from people who possess
- Experience gained in a Line 2 risk role or an audit role is required, assuring risks posed by third party suppliers
- Understanding of project ‘delivery’ risk and an appreciation of the project management lifecycle
- Solid understanding and knowledge of product and operational functions and regulatory obligations in a banking environment is preferred
- Ability to build strong customer relationships based on credibility, rapport and trust to derive commercial insights
- Relevant internationally recognised auditing or professional accounting qualifications
If this sounds interesting to you, APPLY NOW!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 29/10/2020
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.