CSDR Project Manager, MD
Who we are looking for
We are seeking a manager for a small PMO team that is operating in a federated model to engage all internal/external stakeholders.
Why this role is important to us
The Central Securities Depository Regulation (CSDR) introduces a settlement discipline regime that will go into effect February 1, 2022. Under this regulation EMEA market participants will be liable to pay penalties or charges against each transaction that fails to settle under the T+2 timeframe and will be subject to mandatory buy-ins as well. This role will coordinate all aspects of ensuring STT and our clients are prepared for this significant change from a technology, operational and accounting perspective.
What you will be responsible for
- Direct activities of six core workstreams responsible for ensuring all aspects of readiness have been achieved in advance of the implementation date
- Work closely with operations, information technology, product, legal, risk and relationship management to ensure target dates are achieved and stakeholders are aligned
- Track and report progress on a weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis to key stakeholders including executive sponsors, Steering Group, MC member and executive oversight committees
What we value
The ideal candidate has custody settlement knowledge, coordinated projects with major IT components, solid risk/regulatory knowledge, client facilitation skills, data/metrics focus and ability to effectively engage from the SA to EVP level
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 10-15 years operational and project management experience / at least 5 of which have been in a management or leadership capacity
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; ability to effectively present project’s progress and challenges
- Experience with large global industry/regulatory projects involving significant IT development and multiple BU’s globally; client engagement, vendor, product exposure a plus
- Ability to work under pressure and meet aggressive project deadlines; data/metrics focus in charting progress
- Demonstrated ability to manage and influence colleagues and virtual team members
- Degree level qualification in Business or other relevant subject
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.