Part Time Credit Controller
This Part Time Credit Controller role is a flexible position ideally working over 3 days per week for this National Consultancy business based in Welwyn Garden City. With a supportive management team they are in need of an individual with experience achieving results within B2B credit control and some wider finance knowledge.
My client are leading Nationwide Consultancy who operate across a select few markets and have a strong forward looking vision backed up through an experienced and supportive management team who are keen for an experienced Part Time Credit Controller to come in and further improve the companies cash flow through Strong debt management. A friendly and flexible office culture is in place with parking and full social distancing policies in place
Part Time Credit Controller duties and responsibilities;
- Chase outstanding debt and invoices over phone, email and letter
- Process outstanding debt
- Keep in regular contact with key clients as to ensure a proactive approach to credit control
- Manage the and reduce the DSO.
- Run the aged debt report
- Provide support for the wider finance function with invoicing, banking, payments and administration
- Partner with operational managers to improve invoicing processes
Part Time Credit Controller Experience and characteristics required
- A flexible individual able to do 3 days per week
- Prior credit control experience dealing with corporate companies
- Finance administration exposure
- A can do and positive attitude with a solution orientated approach
- Organised with good time keeping
- Great telephone manner and customer service skills
Part time flexible position based in Welwyn Garden City with a supportive management team and flexibility.