Number of vacancies – 40
Freshers who have completed B.com + ACCA part/fully qualified.
Throughout 60 percent in SSC, HSC and Graduation
Pre-requisite for joining
Internet with good bandwidth –Broadband connection with min 40MBPS speed is preferable
Note: we can discontinue employment if there is no Broadband
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills.
- Basic knowledge of Accounting/Advanced Accounting.
- Working knowledge of MS Office – Excel Skills.
- Penchant for numbers.
- An eye for detail and keen to learn with positive attitude.
- 6AM to 3PM
- 12.30 to 22:00/13:30 to 23:00) (Timings as per Daylight savings)
- 3PM to 12AM / 4.30PM to 1.30am
- 5 days a week (Monday – Friday)
- Shift timing will be based on process
- Shift hours during training : 9.5 Hours
- Training will be given on Accounts, Bookkeeping, Payroll, Taxation on different geography - UK/US/Ireland/Canada
- Training to work on international Accounting software/s will also be given.
- Training on MS excel skills will be provided.
Training period will be 6 months and on training completion, will be posted to Mumbai/Noida office
Salary Package/ Designation
Designation: Trainee Apprentice
Salary: INR 26,000 per Month **
INR 8000/Month is Deferred Bonus, payable after completion of 3 years with QX.
Take Home salary for 1st year: INR 26,000 – 8,000 = INR 18,000 Per Month.
Designation: Promotion to Accounts Assistant
Salary: INR 28,600 Per Month (10% hike)
Designation: Promotion to Accountant
Salary: INR 35,000 Per Month (Little over 20% hike) + deferred bonus of 1st year i.e. INR 96,000 on completion of 3rd year.
** Plus Performance Based Incentives
*** 3 year service agreement.
Apply for Trainee Apprentice
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly