Part-Time Bookkeeper position for an exciting Venture Capital firm in Central London. The role will be ideally suited to a candidate looking to work 1-2 days a week part-time.
Venture Capital Investment Manager Investment into tech/fintech thorough a managed Investment Fund. Exciting times for the firm that are looking to grow. The company has a great culture and you'll be working alongside supportive, flexible and collaborative individuals.
Core Responsibilities Include (1 / 2 day a week TBD)
- Maintaining Accurate financial records in Xero including asset registers, depreciation
- Ensuring Pleo Expenses are complete, up to date and recorded properly by staff
- Manage Invoices, Payments and debtors and an invoice/supplier registers
- Invoice and recharge costs to the relevant funds on a periodic basis as required
- Assist with Audits as required
For the right candidate, we would look to do some or all of the following also:
- Insource Payroll
- Insource VAT / ECSL Sales
- Assist with Management Accounts and year-end Financial Accounts (Carry vehicles) as required
- Assist with Tax Returns as required
The candidate will be required to keep up to date with FCA Training provided by the company as required.
Experienced candidates who are comfortable in performing all the above duties
Financial services/venture capital/investment management industry experience is preferred but not a necessity.
Candidates looking for 1-2 days a week.
Traits: personable, confident in your ability to perform the duties, strong communication skills, team-player.
The role will initially be working remotely. The client would eventually like to get back to the office but they are happy to be flexible to the right candidates preferences/requirements.
Looking to pay around £40,000 full time equivalent with benefits. For the right candidate, the client is happy to be flexible to your requirements.