Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine in the category 800 — 1500 employees over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
Genesis is currently searching for talented and highly motivated people to fill the position of Reporting Specialist.
Reporting Specialist will contribute to the development of the Reporting function of Genesis Group finance team and perform a vast variety of related activities. You will (a) help develop and implement processes necessary for operation of reporting function in IT business and (b) liaise with finance and projects' teams to help develop and implement reporting activities.
- Timely preparation and analysis of information for the Group's consolidated financial statements, and 20+ standalone financial statements, including correct posting of journal entries;
- Taking part in planning and implementation of activities for improving of accounting and reporting processes;
- Analysis of key financial metrics for internal audit, tax and compliance purposes;
- Organization of the expenses and payments control in accordance with the terms of contracts;
- Support of external and local audit of the Group and its companies;
- Liaising with Finance function stakeholders on financial issues;
- Ad hoc financial reports and tasks.
Key qualifications of ideal candidate:
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree in economics, business, or other related field;
- Experience as accountant - minimum 3 years;
- Experience with internet business, online payments, e-marketing will be an advantage;
- Advanced Excel user (knowledge of VBA or SQL will be an advantage);
- Completed or in progress accounting / financial qualification such as CAP / CIPA, CPA, ACCA, etc.;
- Good knowledge of IFRS;
- English - Upper-Intermediate: oral and written (can be interviewed in English);
- Strong communication skills: oral and written; ability to convince opponents on the truth of one's judgments;
- Structured thinking and attention to details: ability to make data-driven business conclusions;
- Result oriented: responsibility and readiness to act independently and take ownership for the results.
- Competitive salary and good compensation package - for experienced candidates with a proven track record, we offer a performance-based bonus system; official employment; medical insurance;
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development;
- Interesting and challenging tasks - being responsible for a part of company's finances you will prepare reports, solve diverse and challenging issues, communicate with people within the company as well as with our partners;
- Convenient working conditions - comfortable office located in 5 minutes from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours;
- Sports and healthcare - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company; corporate doctor always ready to help if you feel sick;
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, corporate library, English classes, compensation of professional qualifications costs (ACCA, CIMA, etc.).
Please send your CV via the form below.