Intern, Management Consulting
KPMG is a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services. KPMG member firms operate in 153 countries, collectively employing more than 207,000 people, serving the needs of business, governments, public-sector agencies, not-for-profits and through member firms' audit and assurance practices, the capital markets. KPMG has been working in Ukraine since 1992, and our goal has always been to use the firm's global intellectual potential, combined with the practical experience of our Ukrainian professionals, to help leading companies to achieve their goals. In Ukraine KPMG's offices are in Kyiv and Lviv.
Given our strong prospects for continued growth and success, we are looking for experienced professionals to join our team and grow with us, in order to meet the needs of our expanding client base.
KPMG Ukraine is looking for Intern, Management Consulting.
An intern will help KPMG clients to address their most critical issues through applying KPMG's international expertise combined with local knowledge and utilizing management consulting practices. You will have an opportunity to work on different assignments with private & public sector clients.
Intern will work within a project team and will play an active role in all aspects of client engagement from gathering and analyzing information to formulating and testing hypotheses and developing recommendations.
- Team member on complex assignments in strategic advisory: strategy review and development, optimization and re-engineering of processes; development of operating models; development and implementation of operational improvement initiatives, etc.
- Applying Management Consulting concepts to private & public sector clients
- Identifying and resolving issues critical to the clients' strategic and operational success
- Proactive engagement in framing policy issues that affect clients' work
- Contributing to the delivery and presentation of client deliverables and marketing initiatives.
To fulfill the role the candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Graduate or last year student (able to work full time), strong academic record
- All majors considered, with preference for accounting, finance, business administration, economics, mathematics, or public administration
- Fluent written and spoken English, Ukrainian and Russian is a must
- Enjoys solving complex problem using fact-driven approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Personal drive to deliver results within tight deadlines
- Enjoys working in a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of different engagement types, working hours and work environments
- Experience of working with MS Office
What we offer:
- challenging assignments;
- professional development, coaching and training;
- work in a friendly international environment;
- competitive compensation and social package.
For more information and apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.