Finance Manager role working for a Charitable organisation in Cwmbran
I am working exclusively with a charity in Cwmbran looking to recruit at the Finance manager level
Key responsibilities include:
- Analyse income ensuring correct reporting in the Management Accounts.
- Set up and maintain income matrix.
- Analyse variances on the monthly Management Accounts providing a narrative of any variances.
- Identify Restricted Funds and monitor expenditure against these funds.
- Investigate any queries arising on the ledgers, working with team members to resolve issues and prevent re-occurrence.
- Review coding and journals for Sage ensuring a consistency in classification of costs.
- Take responsibility for the Balance Sheet review, ensuring any outstanding items are cleared in a timely manner and the suspense account is cleared regularly.
- Prepare the Management Accounts in a timely manner,
- Ensure relevant desk top processes are reviewed annually and are in line with company policy.
- Regularly audit finance files and procedures and act on any weaknesses.
- Prepare interim budgets for smaller projects in conjunction with members of the management team.
- Prepare financial information for contracts, tenders and new business opportunities.
Successful candidate will be someone with a Public sector background and understanding the core values of this Charity in Cwmbran
On offer is competitive market salary, job security, remote working, work flexi-hours, good holiday package with health and dental benefits.