Part Qualified Property Accountant (6 month contract)
This role, Part Qualified Property Accountant (6 month contract), is an exciting position working for a large Real Estate business based in West London near to Hammersmith.
Our client are initially looking to recruit on a 6 month contract with the potential to extend from there.
Interviews will be held the last week of October.
Candidates applying must be immediately available or on 2 weeks notice maximum.
Our client are a large and reputable Real Estate company based in West London near to Hammersmith.
They are looking for someone who is Part Qualified or Finalist level - unfortunately Qualified candidates cannot be considered for this role.
Candidates applying must also be on a maximum of 2 weeks notice.
This role, Part Qualified Property Accountant (6 month contract) , involves
- Full ownership of the accounts for 2 large and complex property sites
- Business Partnering with site managers, heads of departments and the CFO
- Balance sheet reconciliations and analysis of the balance sheet for each site
- Working in mutiple currencies as the 2 sites are based in different locations
- Knowledge of multiple currencies is needed
- Working on SUN systems
- Variance analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cash flow forecasting
- Understanding CIS and subcontractor payments
- Contract assignment
- Accountancy focused and Financial Services backed business
- Based in West London
- Part Qualified or Finalist Level
The candidate we are looking for, Part Qualified Property Accountant (6 month contract) , must:
1. Be Part Qualified or a Finalist
2. Have a background in the Property sector
3. Be immediately available or on a maximum of 2 weeks notice
This is an excellent role working for a reputable firm!