Project Assistant Accountant
Ocean Properties Development Corporation, a Commercial Real Estate Development/Property Management company, seeks a full time, dynamic and dependable Project Assistant Accountant to support the Property Manager in managing a large office/retail complex located in Palm Springs.
Applicant must have excellent communication and computer skills, strong marketing background in accounting, be customer service oriented, and able to multi–task. Minimum 1 year administrative and accounting experience required. Starting salary at $38,000 plus benefits. Send resume via email or fax to .
General Duties Include:
– Administrative Tasks: Filing, Phones, Reception, Customer Service, Office Equipment, Opening/Closing of Project, Drafting Correspondence, Mail, etc.
– Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
– Adhere to company policies and procedures.
– Strong Accounting responsibilities; Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, Vendor Contracts, Tenant Charges, Billings, Delinquencies, Credit Card Processing, and other tasks and assignments as directed
– Leasing and Marketing responsibilities – Generate marketing reports, drafting Lease Agreements, Set Up Program User Fees, May be required to conduct Marketing tours as necessary, etc.
– Familiar with Move in and Move out procedures.
– Support the onsite Property Manager in any maintenance or tenant related issues for the property.
– High School Diploma required
– College Degree preferred
– Microsoft Office required
– Yardi experience preferred
– 1 year Administrative Experience required
– 1 year of Administrative Accounting experience required
$38,000 plus benefits (negotiable based on experience)
Job Type: Full–time